AWS Hands-on Workshop: Modernizing Web Applications with Containers on AWS
AWS is the #1 place for you to run containers and 80% of all containers in the cloud run on AWS.
In the workshop, you will build web applications that automatically scale up and down and run in a highly available configuration across multiple Availability Zones. By running on ECS, your web applications benefit from the performance, scale, reliability, and availability of the AWS. Additionally, your services get out-of-the-box integrations with AWS networking and security services, such as Application Load Balancers for load distribution of your web application and VPC for networking.
Date: Nov 23, 2020 (Monday)
Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm OR 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Venue: 7/F., O.T.B. Bldg., 160 Gloucester Rd., Wanchai
– Understanding Containerized Application
– Creating your first containerized web site on AWS
– Run your container with Elastic Beanstalk
– Store your web container image in Elastic Container Registry
– Run your container with Elastic Container Services
*Audience are required to have a pre-created AWS account for the workshop.