COVID-19 Precaution & Special Arrangement
In order to safeguard the health of our customers and staff in response to the situation of COVID-19, we take the following precautionary measures and special arrangement:
- Ensure all classes are conducted under a hygienic environment by frequent and regular cleaning and sterilization of our training center.
- Our staff will wear masks at work and in class.
- All course participants are required to prepare and wear surgical masks, do temperature checks and sanitize their hands before attending classes.
- Safety clear plastic partitions are set up on every seat in all classrooms.
- Classrooms will be sanitized after classes.
- In accordance with the latest measures and advice announced by the Centre for Health Protection of the Department of Health, students and staff who have recently travelled to all overseas countries/territories are required to stay home and quarantine for 14 days after returning to Hong Kong. As such, please refrain from attending in-person class and change to attend live virtual class or other scheduled class.
ALERT: If you have a fever, or are feeling unwell, or had any close contact with the confirmed/suspected cases of COVID-19, please stay home and notify us to change to live virtual class format (if you enrolled classroom face-to-face training format before) or re-schedule your class. Your safety, as well as the safety of other people and staff, is our highest priority. Kenfil HK Ltd. reserves the right of the final decision in case of any disputes.
Live Virtual Class Option:
Besides classroom in-person training, we provide LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS to our customers as an alternative training option of almost all courses which ensuring the same great content, clear course structure, hands-on practice and engagement with instructor as traditional classroom training. You’ll always keep your training on track with our flexible arrangement of Classroom In-person / Live Virtual Class delivery formats. Please check out our course schedule at https://www.kenfil.com/course-catalog/