COVID-19 Precaution & Special ArrangementIn order to safeguard the health of our customers and staff in response to the situation of COVID-19, we take the following precautionary measures and special arrangement:
- Ensure all classes are conducted under a hygienic environment by frequent and regular cleaning and sterilization of our training center.
- Our staff will wear masks at work and in class.
- All course participants are required to prepare and wear surgical masks, do temperature checks and sanitize their hands before attending classes.
- Safety clear plastic partitions are set up on every seat in all classrooms.
- Classrooms will be sanitized after classes.
- In accordance with the latest measures and advice announced by the Centre for Health Protection of the Department of Health, students and staff who have recently travelled to all overseas countries/territories are required to stay home and quarantine for 14 days after returning to Hong Kong. As such, please refrain from attending in-person class and change to attend live virtual class or other scheduled class.
Live Virtual Class Option:
Besides classroom in-person training, we provide LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS to our customers as an alternative training option of almost all courses which ensuring the same great content, clear course structure, hands-on practice and engagement with instructor as traditional classroom training. You’ll always keep your training on track with our flexible arrangement of Classroom In-person / Live Virtual Class delivery formats. Please check out our course schedule at https://www.kenfil.com/course-catalog/