Extend your enterprise-ready Kubernetes operating model across data centers and clouds
Join us for an informative session on DevOps with CI/CD, cloud-native computing, and container management with VMware technologies.
We’ll provide an overview of DevOps and its benefits, explain cloud-native computing, and introduce the VMware Harbor server and the VMware Tanzu Kubernetes service on vSphere 8.
What’s more? We’ll demonstrate how to build a CI pipeline with GitLab and TKS and how to automate code deployment to VMware Tanzu Kubernetes using ArgoCD.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the latest DevOps and cloud-native trends.
**Limited Seats, registration will be on first come-first serve basis.
- 20+ years IT training experience
- VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) of the Year in APJ
- Trained up about 80% of VCP in HK
- Sole VCI Level 2 & First VCI on Tanzu & Workspace ONE in HK
- Solid Real-world hands-on project experience
- Expertise in VMware, Nutanix, Microsoft, Kubernetes & Linux