Get the key concepts, design principles, and architectural best practices for getting started on AWS
When first starting, AWS can seem overwhelming. A cloud-native paradigm of building infrastructure can be a radical departure from the traditional on-premises way of doing things. And regardless if this is your first time working with infrastructure or you’ve been tuning Linux kernels for the last decade, it can be hard to know where to start with AWS’s selection of over 200 services.
In this webinar, you will learn about the architectural best practices of AWS, mental models to use when thinking about the cloud, and key concepts that will be applicable across any service you end up using.
JOIN US NOW and get the core concepts of a consistent approach for you to evaluate architectures and implement scalable designs.
- Understand and apply the Well-Architected Framework
- Introduction to AWS Global Infrastructure
- Choosing AWS Regions for your architecture
- 10 Best Practices for Building Systems with AWS
- Live Demo and Q&A
Mar 28, 2022 (Monday)
2:30pm - 4:00pm
Beginners with no prior cloud knowledge, as well as IT managers, system engineers, system administrators, developers and architects who are eager to learn more about cloud computing and how to get started on AWS Cloud.
Cantonese with English Terminologies
- First AWS Authorized Instructor (AAI) & Sole AAI Champion in HK
- 20+ years IT training experience
- Trained 1,000+ AWS students
- Expertise in AWS, Microsoft, Citrix, VMware & Nutanix
- Regular & dedicated speaker of tech seminars & workshops