Course Code: BISALES
Dynamic Customer Segmentation with RFM (Recency, Frequency and Monetary) Index by Using Tableau
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
This is an intermediate Tableau course for Dynamic Member Segmentation with RFM Analysis Method. RFM stands for Recency, Frequency, and Monetary value which are important indicators of a customer’s behavior.
RFM Analysis helps marketers find answers to the following questions:
- Who are your best customers?
- Which of your customers could contribute to your churn rate?
- Who has the potential to become valuable customers?
- Which of your customers can be retained?
- Which of your customers are most likely to respond to engagement campaigns?
For further details of this course, please contact us at 2864 2490 or email to [email protected].