Simplify Database Management and Speed Up Software Development Across Clouds
Nutanix Database Service (NDB) is the only hybrid multicloud database-as-a-service (DBaaS) that simplifies and automates database lifecycle management across on-premises, colocation facilities, and public clouds for Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB databases.
- Efficiently manage hundreds to thousands of databases with no complex migration required
- Quickly provision new databases, automate important but tedious administrative tasks
- Easily select the right operating systems, database versions, and database extensions to meet application and compliance requirements
Learn how to Cloudifying and Simplifying Databases
Join us and experience how you can:
- Manage the entire database lifecycle, from database provisioning and scaling to version upgrades, patch automation, and much more
Manage hundreds to thousands of databases across on-premises, colocation facilities, and one or more public clouds – all from a single control plane
- Enable self-service provisioning for both dev/test and production use via API integration with popular infrastructure management and development tools like ServiceNow, Ansible, and Terraform
- Quickly roll out security patches across some or all your databases and restrict access to databases with role-based access controls to ensure compliance
- Live Demo and Q&A
Sep 23, 2022 (Fri)
2:30pm - 4:00pm
Live Virtual Webinar via GoToWebinar
In-person Seminar at Kenfil Training Center^
Cantonese with English Terminologies
^The event will be conducted in Cantonese and delivered in hybrid mode (synchronous classroom in-person and/or live virtual format).
Limited seats will be arranged for in-person participants.
Seat allocation will be conducted by 2 weeks prior to event day, and participants will be notified by email about the allocation by that time.
Associate Director, Education Services, Kenfil
- 20+ years IT training experience
- Designed & developed a series of Multi-cloud & Containers practical hands-on courses
- Solid Real-world hands-on project experience in Docker & Kubernetes
Expertise in Nutanix , VMware, Microsoft, Docker, Kubernetes & Linux