AWS Discovery Day – Machine Learning Basics
Grow your career with official machine learning training
Are you interested in machine learning, but not sure where to start? Join us for this session with an AWS expert and demystify the basics. Using real-world examples, you’ll learn about important concepts, terminology, and the phases of a machine learning pipeline. Learn how you can unlock new insights and value for your business using machine learning.
During this event, you will learn:
- What is Machine Learning?
- What is the machine learning pipeline, and what are its phases?
- What is the difference between supervised and unsupervised learning?
- What is reinforcement learning?
- What is deep learning?
Jul 5, 2022 (Tue)
10:00am - 11:30AM
Cantonese with English Terminologies
Section 1: Machine learning basics
- Classical programming vs. machine learning approach
- What is a model?
- Algorithm features, weights, and outputs
- Machine learning algorithm categories
- Supervised algorithms
- Unsupervised algorithms
- Reinforcement learning
Section 2: What is deep learning?
- How does deep learning work?
- How deep learning is different
Section 3: The Machine Learning Pipeline
- Business problem
- Data collection and integration
- Data processing and visualization
- Feature engineering
- Model training and tuning
- Model evaluation
- Model deployment
Section 4: What are my next steps?
- Resources to continue learning
- First AWS Authorized Instructor (AAI) & AAI Champion in HK
- 20+ years IT training experience
- Trained 10,000+ AWS students
- Expertise in AWS, Microsoft, Citrix & VMware
- Regular & dedicated speaker of tech seminars & workshops