AWS Hands-on Workshop: Building a Highly Available Web Application – WordPress with Amazon RDS
Web and mobile applications that are built to operate at very large scale need a database with high throughput, massive storage scalability, and high availability. Amazon RDS fulfills the needs of such highly demanding applications with room for future growth.
In this workshop, you will learn how to get started and launch a WordPress site using a fully managed MySQL database with Amazon RDS in minutes.
Date: Oct 23, 2020 (Friday)
Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm OR 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Venue: 7/F., O.T.B. Bldg., 160 Gloucester Rd., Wanchai
– Understand highly available web hosting on the AWS Cloud
– Create a managed MySQL relational database
– Build machines for WordPress and shared storage for web content
– Make your webapp dynamically scale with traffic
– Distribute web traffic with Application Load Balancing
*Audience are required to have a pre-created AWS account for the workshop.