Kenfil x VMware FREE Webinar
First step to Containerization – Deploy Kubernetes on vSphere with Tanzu Kubernetes Grid
Join this webinar and we will take a look at deploying K8S clusters with Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG) and go over the TKG architecture and how it enables application modernization.
With the Tanzu portfolio, you can continuously and efficiently build, deploy, and manage cloud-native apps and traditional enterprise applications side by side, on-premises in vSphere and in the public cloud on Amazon EC2 and Microsoft Azure.
Date: March 26, 2021 (Friday)
Time: 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Venue: Live Virtual via Zoom
– What are Microservices? Microservices vs. Traditional Architecture
– Why Containers Matter? Containers VS Virtual Machine
– Leverage K8s with Tanzu – Tanzu Kubernetes Cluster Architecture
– LIVE DEMO: Managing Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Instances
– Inside the Tanzu Portfolio
– Get Started: Training and Certification